This is our newest version of our seat protector / cover for dogs, with zips on both sides as well as two entry holes for harness straps to slot into seat belts.
The Running dog back seat cover is the best way to keep your car clean and your dog safe. Its unique zip-able side panels ensure that you keep your dog secure and your car clean. Unzip and let the flap down when your dog jumps in or out and the door jamb and upholstery is kept clean and free of scratches. The fabric is constructed to minimise fur and hair accumulating in the car. The smooth surface actually prevents hair clinging and allows easy cleaning. Fits most cars.
- Keeps your car free of dog hair and dirt
- Prevents your dog from falling into the foot well or front of the car
- Two entry holes allow easy access for harnesses to the seat belt clip
- Two zip up sides makes it fully enclosed giving more protection to the car door upholstery and door frame when your dog jumps in and out
- Rigid battens on the high section on front and back seat provide more protection to the front and back seat by keep the cover higher up on the seat as well as stabilising it
- Waterproof finish on the inside provides a natural protection as well as a hair repellent which keeps the inside free of dog hair
- Easy to clean - wipe down or take out and hose down
140cm wide (door to door)
74cm long (front seat to back seat)
Which cars does the seat cover fit
The Back Seat Protector is adjustable to fit most cars. Requires cars that have front seat and back seat headrests
It has been used and tested on:
|Audi (all models A and Q series)
|| Toyota (all models)
|BMW (all models)
|Ford Explorer - Focus and all in-between
||Kia (all models)
|Mercedes (all sizes)
- Is not ideal for the Holden Sportswagon and Ford Futura wagon as they not have back seat headrests
The Back Seat Protector comes in one colour: black
The difference between Norton and Sage seat protectors
Sage has one sealed and one zip-up side - Both sides unzip on the Norton
Sage does not have two slots to allow a harness through to the safety belt. The Norton does have to openings.
Made from 600 denier Polyester coated with rubber. Waterproof and virtually tear proof.
Should you not be entirely happy with your purchase you can return it for a refund. We guarantee the quality of the construction and will gladly replace the product should you find a defect within six months of purchase