Boot Liner key features
- Keeps your rear cargo area free of dirt and dog hair
- Bottom and side panels are fitted with velcro attachment to reduce slip on the carpet boot floor (the product is supplied with additional velcro attachments to attach to plastic side panels if required)
- Rear panel can be folded out to cover the car bumper when dogs are jumping in and out - this prevents the car being scratched
- Smooth vinyl covered polyester construction does not attract dog hair making it easier to clean
- Adjustable front, rear and side makes the Protector suitable for most cars
- Easy to set up - takes less than two minutes to set the boot liner up
- Full replacement guarantee - if anything goes wrong as a result of quality of workmanship within six months simply send us a photo of the problem and we will gladly replace it (we have tested it using it daily with our two 50kg Rhodesian Ridgebacks for more than a year and it is still going strong)
Boot Liner size (It comes in two sizes)
Regular size: 78cm front to back x 104cm wide x 52cm high at backrest and 41cm high sides with a 52cm bumper flap. Total front to back length including bumper flap is 1.29cm
Large size: 95cm front to back x 130cm wide x 52cm high at the backrest and 52cm high sides with 112cm bumper flap. Total front to back length including bumper flap is 207cm
Which cars does it fit?
The regular size has been used and tested on the following cars. This is not an exhaustive list.
| BMW X1, X3, X5 Tourer etc
|Ford Explorer, Kuga, Territory
||Holden Captiva, Honda CRV
|Hyundai Getz, i130,Tucson
||Jeep Grand Cherokee
|Mazda 3,5,6, wagon
||Mercedes GL's and B and M
|Subaru Forester, Outback*
||Suzuki Grand Vitara
|Range Rover Velar
||VW Tiguan, Golf wagon, Touareg
||And many more
Large size: This size has been produced in response to request for boot liners for larger SUVs, for example Toyota Kluger, Prado, Mitsubishi Pajero and Nissan Pathfinder Nissan Patrol, New Subaru Outback.
The Boot liner should fit most conventional wagons and SUVs. Not ideal for Ford Futura wagon of Holden sports wagon as both of these vehicles do not have rear head rests to secure the Protector.
* Subaru Outback new models may suit the large size better.
Please check dimensions of your car to be sure you are not disappointed.
How the boot liner attaches to your car cargo area
The Protector attaches to the back of the rear seat via two adjustable straps that fit around the seat headrests. Two strips of velcro cover the full length of the floor and the side panels. The supplied velcro hook segments can be applied along the sides of the cargo area to adhere to the Protector
What we send you
- 1 Boot Protector / LIner
- 30cm of loop velcro
- Plastic storage bag
Boot Liner Construction
Made from 600 denier Polyester with rubber backing. Waterproof and tear proof
Should the Boot Protector / Liner not be suitable for your vehicle please notify us immediately to return it and we will refund your money.
We guarantee the construction and finish. We will replace the product should you identify any construction defect within a six month period